Wednesday 28 May 2008

forward 1 back 10

I guess I have been in a bit of a hole, dark and scarey. Obvious to all around but me, I'm not totally out of feeling like a complete failure but hell I'm trying to make myself go back to being chilled and unbitch like. I guess I'm on the path to getting a terrible mark for my degree, which is totally crap as I've worked so hard in this past year..I don't know what I'm getting but if I do get a third..I'm not quite sure how I'll react. I have been told it doesn't matter, but god it matters to me...I'm basically so stressed I'm not sleeping..when I do sleep it is interrupted. I've often wondered if I had a rewind button on my life if I would press it, at the moment it would be yes...I would go all the way back .Unfortunately there is no button, so I have to carry on, and stop being so depressing..I want to climb back into my bright and happy world, but everything is so hard.

No comments: