Sunday 4 May 2008

Birthday month!


May is one horrible month for peoples birthdays, honestly this week there are 3 and the following there are 2....expensive, or not as I have come to find out. ( plus there are others peoples birthdays...but I'm skint and can't afford to buy everyone something)

My little brother who is going to be 10 (yes one major age gap)...is sorted, and I got him the new Transformers DVD and for my little cousin who is going to be 9 (yeah my parents were young when i came along!) I decided to just buy a book voucher, because what do you give the kid that has everything??(plus I do love my books) Marks dad is sorted because he is still in Oman where he works for the Royal Navy, so he will get something of his choice when he returns. Which just left my two best est buds who are wonderful girlie's but are fashion savvy, have the last make up and bags ( I really want a Radley bag) etc and we do not have the same taste except in jeans. So, I decided to go on to www.snapfish.com where you can make your own posters and if you buy before the 14Th of May you get 50% off (so one free poster!)...I found a bunch of pictures with us all in and made a smallish poster...which cost me for both including p and p £7.00... bargain, and it is such a cool present!

(what I made in miniture is up the top)

2 comments:

Leah said...

April is my crazy b-day month that includes, me, my dad&mom, a cousin and multiple friends. It's nutso. That's a cute idea, a photo collage, I actually made a photo calendar for my pops this year that he really seemed to like. Yay for creative/cheapish presents!

Emily said...

I know totally rocks when money is a bigggggggggggg issue!