Sunday 11 May 2008

AAAAH

If anybody decides to moves to England, lives in the UK or decides to get Internet with Virgin, be warned. They are STUPID. Wednesday, we rang them to give our 30 days notice..to be told we had to pay £80 to end it, even though we are moving to a non cable area....after much arguing (Mark not me...I give up after a while) we still have to pay £80*...Thursday, I tried to ring my brother to wish him happy Birthday to find that the phone wasn't working....i then start a 12 hour shift.....which means neither me or Mark realise that the TV isn't working or the Internet. Friday, back at work get a phone call from Mark saying the idiots had cut TV, broadband and phone by accident...an hour later TV and phone are back..Internet will be back by Saturday...Sunday morning..nothing we ring them..get charged to ring them and are told it is our fault! What??? We then ring again to be told it will be back in half an hour (so not our fault), which doesn't happen...in the end its back but only cause they realised they didn't send the settings to our Internet box...I have a listening exam tomorrow so at last can do some revision!

* I'm thinking if we kick up a fuss about them cutting us off for 4 days, we might not have to pay.

No comments: