Wednesday 10 September 2008

quick update


I finally finished work on saturday, after another mammoth shift, unfortunately I had been really unwell so I had to bow out early of my leaving do...Stayed for the steak and then went back to bed...I know a good time! Unfortunately, I seem to have passed my bug to Mark and my friend...so they now have to deal with it. With one day off after 4 months of 12 hour shifts, I have started my PGCE. This week I am observing in a Primary School, which has been hilarious. Really enjoyable, however I'm glad I'm going to be teaching in Secondary. One kid came up to me and said Miss you have biiiiiiiiiig sleeves..lol. I don't think at 7, she realises it is in the name of fashion.

I also have a new laptop, given to me free from my university..meet Bert.

No comments: