Saturday 20 September 2008

Almost Miss.

So I've started my teacher training and it is alot scarier then I thought it would be. Altogether there are about 25 of us with about 8 brits. The rest being Spanish or French. It is alot of work and it gives us credits toward a Masters which means it is harder then anything else we've ever done. However, I'm really really it enjoying for the moment. iIn a week and a half I get my first placement..so in my eyes the first step to getting qualified teacher status. My only real downfall is that I'm leaving home at 7 in the morning and am not returning to half 8 at night due to a 2 and a half hour commute by train...but this will stop soon (hopefully).

I also just wanted to say Good Luck and Congratulations to Judy and her new hubbie!

Picture from:http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/371174/irish_wedding_traditions.html?cat=7

1 comment:

judyb said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out! I'm finally able to get caught up on my blog reading.

Hope you have a new place to live soon :)