Saturday 27 September 2008

Lodging

News: We may (possibly....who knows) have a new flat...however due to our bad luck with flats this may not happen at all. Basically, we have seen 7 flats, one we had but had to pull out of, others were complete dumps and the last one they refused to let us have it due to me being a student (Oh yeah, seeing as I'm a post-grad training to be a teacher...I'm dangerous). Anyway, our maybe new flat is subject to credit referencing or if that fails a guarantor check. This flat is gorgeous with a bay window and huge kitchen/living room and decent sized bedroom. We are basically guaranteed it...we have already paid application fee money and they have told us its off the market, they need it occupied due to it have been available for quite a while (apparently due to people not turning up but I think due to the price before it was dropped)...so here's to hoping we will finally have a home....with room for a goldfish( Crap, this isn't a I'm pregnant hint, more of I'm not allowed a cat so i may get a goldfish).

No comments: