Monday 11 August 2008

Normality

God, I haven't posted in two weeks. Yes, I'm Slack...but I have a: no real news b: lack of time...seriously. Um..So I got my degree result back..I passed..Just. I'm pissed off majorly and feel that i have wasted 4 years for something which isn't that impressive. I still don't know if I have a guaranteed place in Teaching college because of this crappie mark..and am in limbo. I got promoted at work (not really that amazing..as I can't wait to leave)...but the extra money is being spent well....oops, saving really needs to start. Mark, is still unemployed...no, i am not patient. At the moment I have an urge to run off to France and to find a teaching job...or anything, seriously considering language assistanting in 2009, if i don't get my place on my PGCE this year. I have been out quite a bit recently..those cocktails are goood....also have a new liking for purple nail varnish...yes..I HAVE LOST IT.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Good luck in whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be for the best!