Sunday 31 August 2008

Hens


It's another lazy Sunday. The sun is shining and I am lieing in bed with a sore stomach and a hangover. Last night I went to my first 'Hen Night', what they call elsewhere a bachelorette party or soirée pour enterrer une vie de jeune fille. It was incredibly funny, we headed to New quay (which is tacky, nightclubbish and full of tourists...but hey when in Rome..), and did the usual hennish things, drink, dares (i hugged a bald guy :S) and dancing. It was an experience, not what I would do myself but it was fun and the bride to be seem to enjoy herself. We had booked a minibus to take us there, which was good on the way there but on the way back a mixture of drink and speed bumps made me incredibly queasy, i made it into my friends house before throwing up. I haven't been so embarrassed in quite a while.

No comments: