Friday 22 August 2008

Babble

Gosh, I'm loving the Olympics at the moment!! Go team GB! So, apart from watching the Olympics, I have been doing the usual 45 hour week. There isn't alot to report, I'm in limbo..waiting to find out what my next road will be... oh I thought I had a stomach ulcer...turns out it's just stress..oops. We are still living with Marks parents, basically we live in one room and our stuff is around us, its impossible to keep tidy..has anyone read Lucia Lucia..I feel like Lucia at the end of the book with boxes around me of wedding presents (no, we're not getting married..that would be ridiculous). Oooh, talking of books, just read a fab book called The Blood of Flowers...go read! Set in Iran in the 17th century.
* I passed my maths exams which are compulsory for teaching..whoop.

No comments: