Tuesday 29 July 2008

Hectic

Aaaah...so my life as usual is hectic and mad. Actually it is pretty boring, as I have spent the last 5 days at work and have 2 more until a day off. Busy, Busy but I'm thinking of the money, so I'm trying not to complain(to much). I got promoted at work, well kind of. Basically one of my managers left and they have decided not to search for a replacement until september, So asked me if I would do it, I don't want to stay in September (well, I might change my mind) so this is pretty good for me, though I could have the job permently if I wanted. However, I feel a bit of a bitch due to the fact another girl told me she wanted the job, but they offered it to me and I knew they would never offer it to her, so i took it.. still makes me feel a bit ruthless .. In other news, Mark quit his job. Yes, already. It was shit and they were pretty awful and his contract was asking him to opt out of all sorts of european working regulations. Crossing my fingers he will find a GOOD Job. This has effected our plans, we had found a really cute flat and now we're stuck living with his parents until he finds something gah.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Good luck to you both on the job front! I'm sure the bf will find something good soon!