Saturday 21 June 2008

Soft and velvety


This is my gorgeous new bag! I have my graduation in 3 weeks*, followed by a ball. I realised I am so unprepared...but within 2 hours this morning I found the dress and bag!! Good work...I will post the picture of my dress...but may just wait until the event....depending on my excitement levels. I am now totally broke...Luckily I have no outgoings at the mo...otherwise I would be in a big mess! (except from needing 2 more outfits..One for the ceremony and the other for my friends wedding!)

* Yeah, this in fact means I have finished my BA (hons) in French Studies... well I have kinda finished meaning I have one essay that needs to be done and I have a big problem with procrastination at the mo! lol.

1 comment:

judyb said...

pretty :)

Get that essay done, young lady!