Saturday 12 April 2008

Why?

To many people had found me as backinthegroove, I already had changed blogs once due to alot of anti-blog attitude from my family and them searching for me. I want to write about things that are actually happening in my life and I don't mind most people reading about them. I do mind being criticised when I have never spoken badly of any of my family. I'm no longer an assistant and my life now is far more personal and problematic then it ever was when I lived in France. What is the point of writing and blogging if you can't write how you are feeling in fear of someone being hurt. I couldn't even do a proper post when Sophie died, I needed to get it out and I couldn't. Since then 2 more people have died, not as close to me as Soph but still both people who died suddenly, one at 22 and the other at 18months.. I need to get it out of me and I was being stopped. So here's to a new honest blog, private and away from certain people.

3 comments:

judyb said...

Oh Em, i had no idea. I hope you're doing okay.

Emily said...

I'll be ok. Kind of have some postive moving on spirit within me at the moment, life is getting better.

Leah said...

Congrats on the new blog and I toooootally understand how you feel about not being able to say everything you want. It's really frustrating sometimes having people you know reading and judging you. Blech. Thanks for the invite, though!