Monday 20 April 2009

Back..for good??

Goodness me I haven't posted in a while. I had the urge to blog today, so here I am. It has been a busy couple of months, I am now coming towards the end of my teacher training year. This year has been so hard in terms of work and sheer exhaustion. I love it more and more everyday but I also get blue about how hard I work, the tiredness catches up with me to often. I have been spending more time with my friend C, she has had a difficult couple of years but life seems to be so much easier for her now. Clouds of depression are hard to deal with, I realise how lucky I am to be happy and to have a lovely boyfriend and one day a career. Though I need to remind myself sometimes. I am to be one of her bridesmaids in June, which is very exciting! I graduate the day before, so double celebrations. My one niggle is the fear of being unemployed in September, with this awful credit crunch, jobs are scarce and hard to come by. I have grown up in the last few months, which scares me. Not all the time, the ridiculousness which is me still bubbles up occasionally, but I seem to say wise things and seem to be Agony aunt for most of my friends problems. I have no idea really, I have been with mark such a long time I don't remember singledom. I didn't like it, but who does when you are in your teens?

No comments: